Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
This easy, healthy Air Fryer Zucchini squash recipe is packed with flavor for the perfect side dish, appetizer or snack. Naturally vegan, keto and gluten-free.
Zucchini (courgette) is flavorful and delicious on its own, but throw in a few spices and the delightful texture that an air fryer brings and you are in for a treat! Making zucchini in the air fryer could not be easier and it makes a great snack or side dish to accompany your favorite savory dishes. Enjoy!
- Quick and easy to make.
- Crisp and flavorful.
- Healthy and nutrient-dense.
- Makes a great appetizer, snack or side dish.
- Great on its own or alongside your favorite condiments.
- Naturally vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, low-carb and keto friendly.
🔪 How-to Make Air Fryer Zucchini
Step 1: Slice zucchini and place into a mixing bowl.
Step 2: Drizzle with oil and spices. Toss to coat.
Step 3: Air fry.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Can I omit the oil in this recipe?
How do I served air fried zucchini?
Serve this dish as is for a healthy snack, alongside your favorite dipping sauces for a flavorful appetizer or as a great side dish alongside your favorite savory meals.
How do I store and reheat this dish?
Air fryer zucchini keeps well stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. To reheat, place the zucchini into your air fryer and air fry at 350F for 5 minutes or reheat in a 350F oven until warmed throughout (about 10 minutes).
🍲 More Delicious Air Fryer Side Dishes
Easy + Crispy Air Fryer Zucchini Recipe
- 5 medium zucchini sliced
- 2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large mixing bowl combine sliced zucchini, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and onion powder. Toss to coat.
- (Preheat your air fryer if recommend by your model.) Place the zucchini into your air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F for 20-25 minutes (giving the basket a toss every 10 minutes or so), or until the zucchini is tender and beginning to brown and crisp.
- Serve right away and enjoy!