Crispy, chewy, salty, and sweet Chocolate Chip Cashew Cookies that are gluten-free, only require one bowl and are super tasty and easy to make!
I enjoy playing with various gluten free flour blends, and this combination certainly surprised me with its fantastic flavor!
A beautiful fusion of crispy & chewy, salty & sweet...these cookies will surely satisfy any cookie craving you may find yourself with...
..and best of all, it is an easy & quick one bowl prep!
Tips for making Cashew Chocolate Chip Cookies:
You can replace the coconut sugar with any granulated sweetener of your choice.
You can replace the butter with coconut oil to make these cookies dairy-free, but I recommend chilling the dough for 30 minutes before baking if you choose to do so.
Due to the unique nature of coconut flour, I do not recommend replacing it with any other flour
You can use any chocolate chips of choice. For a low/no-sugar choice, I highly recommend these 100% chocolate chips.
You can store these cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Cashew Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- 1 1/4 cup roughly chopped raw cashews I used a mortar & pestle to grind cashews a bit
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 7 tbs butter melted
- 3 tbs honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until all is well incorporated and then gently fold in your chocolate chips.
- Spoon one well rounded tablespoon of dough onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Shape & flatten dough with hands a little. Repeat until you have 12.
- Bake 10-13 mins. or until beginning to firm & edges start to brown.
- Let cool a few minutes.