Last Updated on
This high-protein and high-fiber Gluten-Free Banana Oat Bread makes for one hearty and filling loaf perfect for breakfast or any time of day!
This healthy & hearty banana bread is chock full protein, fiber & many essential nutrients!
I like mine best in the morning with a dab of
butter, but this loaf is certainly great any time of day.
With a killer combination of oats, yogurt & almond butter…I promise it will be one of the best banana breads you’ve ever tasted! Subtly sweet, chewy, and delightfully filling..
More Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Hearty Banana-Oat Breakfast Loaf (Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Mix your wet & dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Pour batter into a greased or parchment-lined loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour - 1 hour, 15 minutes, or until turning golden & a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before slicing.