Last Updated on
Super simple, easy, and delicious Sesame Noodles made with wholesome ingredients. Gluten-free, vegan, nut-free and soy-free.
I’m a sucker for a nice, comforting noodle bowl and even better if it is easy. As a tired mama that’s pretty much my favorite adjective when it comes to food! This sesame noodle bowl truly is spot-on for flavor balance and is great enjoyed on its own for a quick meal or customized to your liking. It’s a win-win all around!
What’s So Great About These Noodles?
- Super simple, quick and easy to make.
- Packed with loads of flavor.
- Versatile and can be enjoyed on their own or alongside other ingredients and dishes.
- Great served warm or cold.
- Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free.
- Noodles of choice. I like to use ramen noodles.
- Sesame oil, sesame seeds.
- Coconut aminos.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Garlic powder, black pepper.
Note: please see full ingredients list and amounts in the printable recipe card towards the bottom of this post.
How-to Make Sesame Noodles
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Set aside. In a bowl mix remaining sauce ingredients.
2. Toss noodles with sauce.
3. Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro before serving. Enjoy!
If you are not sensitive to soy, then soy sauce or tamari can be used in place of coconut aminos.
Apple Cider Vinegar
You can use lemon juice or rice vinegar in place of apple cider vinegar.
Honey, agave syrup, coconut sugar or coconut nectar can be used instead of maple syrup in this recipe.
The sriracha adds a slight spicy kick to these noodles. If you are not fond of spicy noodles, then simply omit the sriracha.
- Serve on their own for a super simple, easy and tasty meal.
- Top this sesame bowl off with tofu or tempeh for some added protein (note: this is not soy-free).
- Serve alongside your favorite steamed veggies. Broccoli, carrots, and spinach are some of my favorite additions.
- Top with green onions or sauteed mushrooms.
- This is a great dish to serve alongside some spring rolls for a heartier meal.
These noodles can be enjoyed served right way, chilled in the fridge then served as cold sesame noodles, or stored in the fridge in an air tight container for up to one week. To reheat, simply place in a skillet over low heat until warmed throughout.
More Gluten-Free Noodle Recipes
- 22 Gluten-Free Vegan Rice Noodle Recipes
- 11 Vegan Ramen Recipes
- Instant Pot Sticky Maple Ginger Noodles
- Sticky Maple Ginger Tofu Noodle Bowl
- Butternut Squash Coconut Curry Rice Noodle Soup
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 2 ramen noodle cakes, 5 oz (or 5 oz of spaghetti noodles, rice noodles or any pasta of choice)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- sesame seeds (to garnish)
- cilantro (to garnish)
- Prepare noodles of choice according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine sesame oil, coconut aminos, vinegar, maple syrup, sriracha, garlic and pepper. Whisk until smoothly combined.
- Pour the mixture over the still warm noodles and toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and freshly chopped cilantro before serving.
Please refer to the post above to learn more about making, enjoying, storing and substituting ingredients with these noodles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Lotus Foods Organic Brown Rice Ramen (12 Packper Bag), 30 oz
- Napa Valley Naturals Organic Toasted Sesame Oil, 12.7 Ounce (2-Pack)
- Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos (2 Pack) - 8 fl oz - Low Sodium Soy Sauce Alternative, Low-Glycemic - Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher - Keto, Paleo - 96 Total Servings
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 746Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 2030mgCarbohydrates: 82gFiber: 5gSugar: 21gProtein: 13g