The Best Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Recipe
I’m really excited to be sharing this gluten-free pizza recipe with you guys as it’s been a long time coming!
– 3 3/4 cups tapioca flour – 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and/or parmesan cheese shredded – 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt – 1 teaspoon baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning – 1-2 garlic cloves grated or minced – 1/2 cup melted butter – 3 eggs – 1 1/4 cups milk of choice I use unsweetened almond
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Drizzle a little olive oil into three 8-9" round and/or square cake pans or cast iron skillets.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, cheese, salt, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Stir.
3. Pour in melted butter and stir again.
4. Pour in eggs and milk and then stir swiftly
5. Divide the batter between the cake pans.
6. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and top
8. Turn the oven up to 400°F
9. Bake for 6 minutes longer, and then turn the broiler on and broil until the toppings are melted and turning golden
10. Remove from the oven, slice and enjoy!
For More Recipes Like This Visit Our Site!