- 2 habanero peppers stems removed
- 2 jalapeño peppers stems removed and halved
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup baby carrots or regular carrots roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt + 1/2 teaspoon for last step
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar optional
In a high speed blender or food processor, combine peppers, garlic, carrots and 1 tsp salt.
Pulse until all is coarsely blended (see step-by-step photos above in post).
Place into a jar and cover with 3/4 cup water.
Cover with a cheesecloth or loose lid, and place at room temperature away from direct sunlight for 3 days (If using a lid, open once a day to release pressure).
After 3 days, pour the entire contents into a food processor or blender alongside oil, vinegar, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Blend until desired texture is achieved.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg