Vegan Seed Cheese
This super easy vegan cheese recipe can be made with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or a blend of both for a simple, quick and delicious creamy vegan cheese that complements a variety of foods! Nut-free and keto friendly!
- 1 cup seeds pumpkin, sunflower or a blend
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt if using salted/seasoned seeds; 3/4 teaspoon salt if using unsalted seeds
- Seasonings of choice see the Tips and Flavor Combos section above in the post
Please see ‘Tips’ above in the blog post for suitable substitutions, storage advice and more!
Also see our: Vegan Honey.
Serving: 0.25g | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Iron: 1mg