Fresh Tomatillo Salsa
No cilantro is to be found in this fresh, vibrant and easy spin on salsa verde. This green tomatillo salsa is slightly tangy, slightly spicy, vegan, and complements a variety of Mexican and non-Mexican dishes alike.
- 2 tomatillos husks removed
- 1 poblano pepper halved & stem removed
- 1 jalapeno pepper halved & stem removed
- 1 white or yellow onion halved
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt or pink salt to taste
Please see ‘Tips’ above in the blog post for suitable substitutions, storage advice and more!
You might also like The Best Fresh Salsa Recipe.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 134IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg