Super easy, rich and flavorful Gingerbread Fudge made with healthy, wholesome ingredients. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil softened
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk from a can
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
Line a square freezer-friendly baking dish (8" x 8" or 9" x 9") with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine all of the above ingredients. Mix until mostly smooth.
Pour the mixture into the parchment paper-lined dish. Smooth into an even layer with the back of a spatula.
Place the dish into the freezer to set and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
To serve, remove the dish from the freezer and lift the parchment paper onto a cutting board. Slice into whatever shapes and however many slices your prefer. I like to slice into 24 small pieces. Enjoy!
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg