Festive Cranberry Artichoke Dip (Gluten-Free)
This creamy and flavorful Cranberry Artichoke Dip makes for one perfect festive holiday appetizer when served alongside your favorite crackers or crusty bread. Naturally gluten-free.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups parmesan cheese vegetarian variety, if necessary + extra for topping
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 6.5 oz jar Mezzetta Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries sweetened + extra for topping
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a saucepan over medium heat combine all of the above ingredients. Mix until melted throughout, about 5 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a baking dish or ramekins of choice. Smooth the top with the back of a spatula. Sprinkle with extra parmesan and a few dried cranberries.
Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Optionally, broil the top if you would like it browned a bit.
Remove from the oven and serve warm. Enjoy!
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 606mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1133IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 383mg | Iron: 1mg