- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup fresh mixed greens lettuce, kale, arugula, collard, etc.
- 1/2 cup parmesan shredded (be certain to use vegetarian parmesan, if vegetarian)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbs gluten free all purpose flour
- coconut, avocado, grapeseed or olive oil for pan frying
In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the above ingredients, stirring until all is evenly mixed.
Heat a skillet over medium heat & coat with coconut oil. Using ice cream scoop sized dollops, shape batter into patties with your hands & cook 5 minutes each side or until desired golden crispiness.
Let cool a few minutes before serving. Great on its own, or with a favorite condiment!
Serving: 2patties | Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 811mg | Potassium: 445mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 532IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 237mg | Iron: 4mg
Please Rate + Comment Below!