Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans
Quick and easy Air Fryer Frozen Green Beans are the perfect crispy side dish for vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets.
- 10 ounces frozen green beans any variety though I like haricots verts
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or any oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges for serving
- vegan or vegetarian parmesan cheese for serving
In a large mixing bowl combine the green beans, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Place into your air fryer basket and cook at 350°F for 15 minutes or until the green beans are beginning to crisp and turn golden.
Optionally serve with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 591mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 981IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg