Ginger Mushroom Matcha Latte Recipe (Vegan)
A warm and comforting Ginger Mushroom Matcha Latte packed with mega medicinal mushroom power thanks to The Functionist's Organic Mushroom Blend. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 teaspoon Functionist Mushroom Blend
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger root
- 2 teaspoons natural sweetener (honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar, etc.) optional
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup milk of choice I like oat milk
In a large mug, add Functionist Mushroom Blend, matcha powder and ground ginger. Stir well.
Add natural sweetener of choice, if using.
Pour the boiling water into the mug. Mix until all powders have dissolved.
Top off with milk of your choice.
Serving: 1mug | Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 38mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 1mg