Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
If you’re looking for a low-calorie snack that is packed full of nutrients, crispy air fryer cauliflower is the dish for you! Ready in just fifteen minutes, this simple air fryer cauliflower recipe is great as a snack, appetizer or tasty side dish.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into 1-2 inch florets
- 1 tablespoon oil I like to use avocado or olive
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds or 1/4 teaspoon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower florets, oil, salt, paprika, garlic, cumin and pepper. Toss all to coat.
Place in a single layer in an air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F for 15 minutes, giving the basket a toss halfway through.
Enjoy as is or with a favorite condiment!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 626mg | Potassium: 452mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg