Green Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This beautiful and scrumptious Green Ginger Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl has a creamy and luscious texture and a delightfully fruity flavor with a touch of ginger kick! Vegan, gluten-free, refreshing, healthy, and easy to make, too!
Servings: 1 serving
Green Superfood Mix
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit (pitaya) cubed
- 1 one-inch knob ginger root
- ¼ cup plant based milk I like almond or coconut
- 1 tbs green superfood powder find the one I use below
- desired toppings I used green superfood powder, grated ginger root, dragon fruit, and blueberries
Using a high speed blender or food processor combine all of the above ingredients.
Blend until completely smooth, light, and fluffy -- about five minutes.
Scoop into a bowl, top off, and enjoy!
Serving: 1 bowl | Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 849mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 4mg