Mint Cacao Adaptogenic Freezer Candy (Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free)
These easy, healthy and delicious raw vegan freezer candies are filled with chocolate, real peppermint, nuts, seeds, and Rasa Koffee’s amazing adaptogenic coffee alternative blend! The mint cacao combo is to die for; and this delicious, raw, healthy candy could not be easier to make! Plus: use coupon code ‘MOONSPOONANDYUM’ for 20% off Rasa Koffee!
Servings: 18 candies
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons 100% chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons liquid sweetener of choice maple syrup, honey, monk fruit, stevia
- 1 tablespoon Rasa Cacao Adaptogenic Koffee Use code 'MOONSPOONYUM' for 20% off!
- 1 tablespoon fresh peppermint leaves packed
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract optional
In a high speed blender or food processor combine all of the above ingredients and blend, scraping down the sides as necessary. Blend until a thick and uniform paste has formed (see photos in post). You can blend until completely smooth or leave small chunks of almonds throughout.
Using your hands, pack your mixture tightly into silicone molds or baking cups.
Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serving: 1candy | Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 25mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.1mg