Naturally Sweetened Coconut Flour Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Keto Option)
These banana sweetened coconut flour cookies with 100% chocolate chips, make for one healthy no sugar added baked treat without any of the guilt! Gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, low-carb + keto diet friendly.
Servings: 1 dozen (12) cookies
- 1/3 cup + 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour omit for keto option
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large or 2 small ripe bananas mashed (omit for keto, see tips above in post for advised substitution)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter melted
- 5 tablespoons 100% chocolate chips or any chocolate chips or chopped chocolate of your choice
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a large bowl combine coconut flour, tapioca flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
In a seperate bowl whisk together bananas, eggs and oil/butter until smooth.
Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
Using wet hands, scoop out rounded tablespoon portions of dough. Place on cookie sheet and flatten slightly with hands.
Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until edges and bottoms are turning golden.
Let cool completely before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g