- 1 1/2 cups tahini
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or any granulated sugar of your choice(omit for keto or sugar-free diet)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper optional*
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano optional*
- 1 tsp Hungarian paprika optional*
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds 1 tbs for batter, 1 tbs for sprinkling on top
- 1 tbs sesame seeds for sprinkling on top
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
Put all ingredients (apart from seed topping) into a mixing bowl & mix until very well combined.
Pour your mixture into your loaf pan & then sprinkle the extra seeds on top.
Bake for 40 minutes or until loaf is golden & firm.
Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Please refer to the 'Tips' section above in the post for valuable information.
Optionally, this bread would work well with a few added teaspoons of any spices of your choice. I used the above, but please do flavor to your heart’s content, as this bread is quite fool-proof!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 581mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g
Please Rate + Comment Below!