Moringa Moon Milk Latte
This magical green Moringa Moon Milk recipe is made with nutrient-dense moringa powder, plant-based milk, soothing & fortifying ashwagandha, and is sweetened with only dates! This creamy, healthy beverage makes for a calming cup of comfort any time of day!
Servings: 1 3/4 cup
- 3/4 cups plant-based milk I use almond (420 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons moringa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined coconut oil
- 1 pitted date
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
In a food processor or blender combine all of the above ingredients.
Blend until smooth.
Optionally strain, and then heat over medium heat on the stovetop until warmed throughout.
Pour into a mug and enjoy!
Please refer to the 'Tips' and 'Questions' section above in post for valuable information.
You might also like my Moon Milk Guide.
Serving: 13/4 cup | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 1206mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g