- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk with or without vanilla
- 1 tablespoon loose leaf chai tea blend
- 1 teaspoon culinary grade rose petals + more as an optional garnish
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of salt I like to use rose, sea, or pink himalayan salt
In a sauce pan over medium-high heat bring almond milk to a high simmer.
Turn off heat, stir in loose leaf chai and rose petals. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
When 5 minutes are up, strain the tea into a blender (I simply use a thin washcloth, but a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer will work, too.)
Add almond butter, maple syrup and salt to blender as well. Blend on high only 10-15 seconds, or until it is super creamy and frothy! (always be careful blending warm/hot beverages, let cool until decent temperature before blending, keep your face away and keep one hand securely on top of lid!).
Pour into mugs, optionally garnish with more rose petals, and most of all — enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 72mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g
Please Rate + Comment Below!