The Best Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto Recipe
This Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto recipe is easy, comforting, made with pumpkin puree, arborio rice, sage, walnuts, and ready in twenty minutes!
olive oil onion garlic fresh sage water arborio rice pumpkin puree salt raw walnuts parmesan (optional)
– Set your electric pressure cooker to the saute function. Add the oil, onion and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
– Add the sage and saute for 2 minutes longer.
– Press the cancel button, then add the water, rice, pumpkin puree and salt. Stir well.
– Set the electric pressure cooker to high pressure for 6 minutes.
– Meanwhile, add the walnuts to a skillet over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes or until turning color and smelling toasty. Set aside.
– When the risotto is done cooking, quick release the pressure. Stir well.
– Optionally top off with vegetarian or vegan parmesan before serving. Enjoy!
For More Recipes Like This Visit Our Site!