- 1 1/2 cups + 2 tablespoons all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon guar or xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese optional – adds a little something extra to the texture!
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips of choice
- sea salt optional, for sprinkling
Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl sift together dry ingredients (flour through guar/xanthan gum). Stir to combine.
In another large bowl combine the remaining ingredients (butter through optional cream cheese). Whisk until smooth.
Pour wet ingredients into dry. Mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
Cover and place your cookie batter into the fridge to chill for at least one hour (or until ready to bake).
Preheat oven to 350°F. Using tablespoon rounds, place your dough on your prepared cookie sheets until you have approx. 24/ 2 dozen cookies. Optionally, sprinkle with a bit of sea salt.
Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until bottoms and edges are turning golden.
Let cool completely before serving.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 136IU | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg
Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
Please Rate + Comment Below!