Instant Pot Sticky Maple Ginger Rice Noodles (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Super easy, tasty and healthy Instant Pot Sticky Maple Ginger Rice Noodles. This pressure cooker dish can be ready to enjoy in only about 10 minutes! This delicious noodle recipe is gluten-free, vegan and positively bursting with flavor.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 8 oz package rice noodles of choice I like brown rice chia
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or hot sauce of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro optional
Combine all of the above ingredients into the Instant Pot.
Manual cook high pressure for 3 minutes.
Quick release pressure.
Give it a stir and serve on its own (it’s great as is!) or alongside vegetables, tofu, etc.
Optionally drizzle with sriracha or coconut aminos for an extra flavor kick!
Please see the 'Tips' section above in post for more information.
You might also like our Sesame Noodles Recipe.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 255mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g