Charcoal Latte with Ginger + Rose (Vegan)
Slightly spicy, slightly sweet Cosmic Ginger Rose Activated Charcoal Latte! This beautiful detoxifying vegan brew is full of healthful properties, and delicious flavors!
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups plant-based milk of choice I use almond
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 teaspoon activated charcoal powder
- 1 teaspoon edible rose petals
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon himalayan pink salt rose salt, or sea salt
In a saucepan over medium heat combine all above ingredients.
Stir until hot but not boiling.
Turn off heat and let it sit 3 minutes
Optionally strain the rose petals (or leave), and pour into mugs.
Optionally, garnish with a sprinkle of ground ginger and rose petals before serving. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 807mg | Sugar: 7g