- 1 english cucumber chopped (approx. 200 grams)
- 1 bell pepper chopped (175 grams)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped radish 174 grams
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons + 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Add chopped cucumber, bell pepper, radish, and garlic to a large bowl.
Toss with spices and vinegar/lime juice until well mixed.
Enjoy right away or store in lidded jars in the refrigerator for up to one week.
NOTE: Please see ‘Tips’ above in the blog post for suitable substitutions, storage advice and more!
You might also like: Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
Serving: 1g | Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 419IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
Please Rate + Comment Below!