Blackberry & Coconut Oat Crust Crumble (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
A super easy, healthy, and delicious Gluten-Free Crumble made with Blackberries, Coconut, and Oats! Gluten-free & vegan.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoon almond meal/flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- +1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut for sprinkling on top
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a 8" pan or dish, combine your filling ingredients & toss to evenly distribute.
In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almond meal, coconut, salt & ginger. Stir to combine. Pour in your coconut oil & maple syrup then use your hands to mix until all is evenly combined.
Pour your topping over your filling & spread & press down using your fingers until all is uniform. Sprinkle 1 tsp of coconut evenly over top.
Bake for 40 minutes, or until juices are bubbling up sides & top is beginning to brown.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 78mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 154IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2mg