This Gluten-Free Coconut Banana Bread makes for one luscious and hearty loaf perfect for breakfast, a snack or a healthy treat!
This bread turned out incredibly tasty!
It has a delightfully crisp coconut-ty crust, and with the use of coconut flour, coconut oil, coconut sugar and shredded coconut, it has multiple layers of delicious coconut flavor coupled with the lushness you would expect from any good banana bread--not to mention a little extra depth with the addition of Greek yogurt.
It is sweet, but not too sweet--making it a great treat any time of the day!
I think you will really love this hearty & satisfying bread. We sure did...
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 bananas, mashed (+1/2 banana for topping)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (+1 tbs for topping)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (+1 tsp for topping)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
inserted into the center comes out clean.Enjoy!