Incredibly quick and easy 5-Ingredient Baked Garlic Pepper Polenta fries! This vegan gluten-free snack or appetizer is full of healthy and crispy deliciousness!
These crispy & chewy fries are not only easy to make, they are
amazingly delicious as well. The combination of textures & flavors are such a delight to the senses!
You may just find yourself replacing your standard potato fare with these beauties (I know I did!)...
These Baked Polenta Fries with Garlic + Pepper are:
Healthy, filling and satisfying.
Crispy and texturally delightful.
With the use of pre-prepared polenta, these delicious fries are super easy to make!
Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, sugar-free.
Tips for making Baked Polenta Fries:
Alternatively, you can slice the pre-prepared polenta into any shape of your choosing before baking. Sometimes I slice it into cubes to make Polenta Croutons!
Coconut and avocado oil work well as an alternative to olive oil, if preferred.
The combo of black pepper & garlic make such a divine combo, but you can certainly toss the polenta with any spices of your choosing before baking!
These fries are quite neutral in flavor, versatile and accommodate a variety entrees and condiments. I highly recommend experimentation!
These store well in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Reheat in a 400 degree oven until warmed throughout.
More Gluten-Free Snack & Appetizer Recipes You Might Enjoy:
If you make these easy and delicious Baked Polenta Fries, I would love to hear about it! Enjoy. xo.
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Baked Garlic Pepper Polenta Fries (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- 1 18 oz tube of pre-prepared polenta
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Cut your polenta in half width-wise. Halve each half length-wise. Then, cut each fourth into thirds length-wise. Finally, slice each third length-wise into 3-5 fries.
- Place your fries in a single layer on your parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove & flip fries.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until desired crispness is achieved.
- Serve alone, or with a favorite condiment (I like marinara).