Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
An amazing gluten-free, keto, flour-free, dairy-free tahini seed bread. It's magic!
This bread is magic.
Flour-free, healthy & delicious! The first time I baked with tahini, I was absolutely amazed. Tahini binds just like a gluten-based flour. If you are a fan of tahini (or sesame flavored anything, for that matter), you will certainly adore this bread. It holds together, stores and slices well. Not to mention, it is a quick one bowl prep...and super easy!
I can't wait to hear what you think...
Tips for making Gluten-Free Tahini Bread:
This is a versatile recipe. You can omit all spices or use a variety of your choice. Some variations that work well: cinnamon and nutmeg; cumin and chili powder; coriander and fennel seeds; garlic and rosemary.
If you only have salted tahini on hand, you can use it instead but be certain to omit the salt in this recipe.
This recipe will work without any seeds at all if you would prefer.
This recipe will also work with any mix and match variety of seeds you would prefer to use instead.
Be sure to allow the loaf to cool completely before slicing to ensure best results.
This bread stores well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Flourless Magic Tahini Seed Bread (Gluten-Free, Keto)
- 1 1/2 cups tahini
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or any granulated sugar of your choice(omit for keto or sugar-free diet)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper optional*
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano optional*
- 1 tsp Hungarian paprika optional*
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds 1 tbs for batter, 1 tbs for sprinkling on top
- 1 tbs sesame seeds for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Put all ingredients (apart from seed topping) into a mixing bowl & mix until very well combined.
- Pour your mixture into your loaf pan & then sprinkle the extra seeds on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until loaf is golden & firm.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.