This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
This blended chocolate tahini chia pudding recipe is bursting with big chocolate flavor and nutrition thanks to the addition of Earth Echo Cacao Bliss. Naturally plant-based.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- This blended chia pudding recipe could not be easier to make.
- You only need a handful of simple ingredients.
- This chia pudding is packed with protein, fiber, and superfoods.
- You can get your chocolate fix minus the guilt!
- You can enjoy this chia delight for breakfast, a snack, or an afternoon treat.
- Naturally vegan, plant-based, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss Superfood Elixir Blend is the perfect solution for chocolate cravings, without any harmful ingredients! This 100% organic blend is versatile, fitting seamlessly into a variety of diets. It combines superfoods like turmeric, lucuma, and MCT oil powder, offering both taste and nutrition. Earth Echo stands out for its commitment to eco-conscious, sustainable practices. Enjoy a healthier approach to indulgence and get 15% off now with the coupon code: YUM!
Ingredients and Substitutes
Milk of choice: I love to use oat milk, but any milk you desire can be used in this recipe.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss: Earth Echo Cacao Bliss adds a rich and delicious chocolate flavor to this chia pudding recipe.
Tahini: Tahini adds a wonderfully nutty flavor, a touch of creaminess, and nutritional benefits. For a fun twist, feel free to swap it out for a favorite nut butter instead.
Maple Syrup: This adds additional subtle sweetness, but feel free to omit it or use any other sweetener you prefer.
Vanilla extract: Vanilla enhances the chocolate notes in this recipe. Feel free to omit if need be.
Chia seeds: The chia seeds used in this recipe plump up and when blended, create a fluffy and creamy pudding. Any variety of chia seeds works well.
How to Make Blended Chia Pudding
- Combine the blended chia pudding ingredients in a jar. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 4 hours.
- Pour the chia pudding into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the chia pudding into a bowl, top as desired, serve and enjoy!
Fresh Berries: Garnish with a mix of fresh berries like strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries for a burst of color and freshness.
Nutty Crunch: Sprinkle chopped almonds, walnuts, or pecans on top for a satisfying crunch.
Coconut Flakes: Add a tropical twist with a sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes.
Banana Slices: Layer with banana slices for a naturally sweet addition.
Mint Leaves: Decorate with a few fresh mint leaves for a refreshing aroma and a pop of green.
Cacao Nibs: Sprinkle cacao nibs for an extra chocolatey crunch.
Honey or Maple Drizzle: Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for added sweetness.
Granola Topping: Add a layer of your favorite granola for a texture contrast.
You Might Also Like These Chia Seed Recipes
Blended Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1 cup milk of choice I like to use oat milk
- 1 scoop Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or any sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a jar, combine the milk, Cacao Bliss, tahini, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Add the chia seeds to the same jar. Mix well.
- Place a lid on the jar, then place it in the refrigerator for overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Remove the jar from the refrigerator, then scoop the contents into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into a bowl, add your preferred toppings, serve, and enjoy!