This delicious Gluten-Free Keto Coconut Flour Bread is filled with flax, chia, sunflower and sesame seeds, is super easy to slice, and store and has a most delicious flavor! It makes a great dairy-free coconut flour sandwich bread, too!
I was absolutely amazed at how this loaf turned out. This is by far one of the most delicious breads I’ve ever tasted (gluten-free or not)!
With such a wonderful flavor & texture, that both slices &
stores well, this gluten-free coconut flour seed bread most definitely does not disappoint. I certainly urge you to give it a try & taste this
yumminess for yourself…you will love it, I promise!
Tips for making Coconut Flour Bread:
- For a KETO version of this loaf, omit the all purpose flour and honey. Alternatively, you can use a liquid sweetener like this one to replace the honey. This will result in 4 carbs per slice.
- For a DAIRY-FREE version of this loaf, replace the butter with 1/2 cup melted coconut oil and replace the yogurt with dairy-free yogurt.
- Due to the unique nature of coconut flour, you can NOT substitute it for any other flour with this recipe.
- You can substitute, omit or change the combination of all seeds in this recipe to suit your tastes, EXCEPT the flax seeds (they help provide structure).
- Store slices in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
More Gluten-Free Bread Recipes you might enjoy:
The Yummiest Coconut Flour Seed Bread (Gluten-Free, Keto, Dairy-Free)
- 3/4 cup sifted coconut flour
- 2 tbs all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds plus 1 tbs for topping
- 1/8 cup sesame seeds plus 1 tbs for topping
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 tbs yogurt I used plain Greek
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs honey I use raw
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl, combine your eggs, butter, yogurt, vinegar & honey.
- Mix your wet ingredients into your dry until evenly combined. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan, sprinkle your 1 tbs of sunflower seeds & 1 tbs of sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in your 325°F degree oven for 40-50 minutes or until firm & beginning to turn golden.
- Store covered in fridge.