Last Updated on
An easy, healthy and delicious gluten-free artisan bread (boule) made with a combination of brown rice, buckwheat, almond and tapioca flours. This beautiful yeasted bread will impress the pickiest of guests!
This gorgeous boule is so easy and so tasty, that it’s genuinely hard to believe that it is gluten-free . . .
This delightful bread is incredibly easy to prepare and the dough works like a dream. Shape it, let it rise, pop it in the oven and you have one impressive gluten-free artisan bread!
Once you try it, I guarantee it will become a staple served alongside your favorite meals . . .
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 4 tbs coconut sugar
- 2 tbs polenta
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp xanthan gum or guar gum or psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 packet (or 2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- a handful seeds (I use poppy & sesame seeds), for topping
- a handful coarse sea salt, for topping