This post was sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
A creamy and nutritious tropical green chia pudding recipe made with Earth Echo Island Bliss. Naturally gluten-free and vegan.
💚 Why You Will Love This Recipe
- This green chia pudding is rich in fiber, antioxidants, protein, and 12 different superfoods thanks to Earth Echo Island Bliss.
- This chia bowl is rich in tropical flavors and has a satisfyingly creamy texture.
- You only need a few simple ingredients and a blender to make this deliciousness.
- This recipe is naturally plant-based, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
🏝️ Earth Echo Island Bliss
Island Bliss is a delicious and nutritious superfood blend offered by Earth Echo Foods. This product is a unique combination of 12 organic greens including spirulina, moringa, turmeric, a variety of organic fruits, and Spectra, an organic blend of energy-boosting superfoods. It is gluten-free, non-GMO, organic, and vegan-friendly, making it a healthy and guilt-free treat. Island Bliss is also rich in antioxidants, fiber, and essential nutrients that support a healthy immune system, digestion, and overall well-being. With its tropical flavor and health benefits, Island Bliss is a must-try for anyone looking to add a little taste of paradise to their diet! Use code YUM for 15% off Earth Echo products!
Pineapple: The flavor of pineapple not only works well with the already tropical flavor of Island Bliss but also adds additional sweetness without any use of an additional sweetener in this recipe.
Coconut milk: Full-fat coconut milk makes this chia bowl extra creamy, and also adds an additional flavor of the Tropics. If you do not want to use coconut milk, any creamy plant-based milk like oat milk or cashew milk will get the job done!
Earth Echo Island Bliss: Earth Echo Island Bliss adds all of the tropical green flavor and color to this chia pudding. Not only is it extremely nutritious, but it is also extremely delicious! Use code YUM for 15% off your order.
Lime juice: A splash of lime juice adds necessary acidity and only enhances the tropical flavors in this recipe. Use fresh or bottled.
Ginger: A pinch of ground ginger enhances the flavors without adding any spiciness to this recipe. If you do not have ground ginger, use a small slice of fresh ginger root instead.
Chia seeds: This wouldn’t be a chia pudding without chia seeds! I love to use black chia seeds but feel free to use any kind of chia seeds you have on hand.
Mango: Fresh diced mango really adds a nice flavor and texture to this chia bowl. Feel free to omit it if needed and top it with any fruit of choice. See further below in this post for other suggestions.
Shredded Coconut: Unsweetened shredded coconut adds more tropical flavor and a nice texture to this chia bowl. Coconut chips and flakes work, too!
How to Make Green Chia Pudding
- In a blender or food processor, combine the pineapple, coconut milk, Earth Echo Island Bliss, lime juice, and ginger.
- Pour the liquid into a jar with the chia seeds and give a good shake or stir.
- Place the jar into the fridge and refrigerate until the chia pudding is nice and creamy.
- Pour into a large bowl and top with mango and coconut before serving. Enjoy!
🥥 Topping Ideas
I love to top this green chia pudding bowl with fresh mango and shredded coconut, but here are some other delicious options for you to try:
- Fresh berries, like raspberries, strawberries, or blackberries.
- Cacao nibs.
- Sliced kiwi fruit.
- Pomegranate seeds.
- A dollop of cashew yogurt.
🥣 More Delicious Earth Echo Recipes
Tropical Green Chia Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks fresh will work, too!
- 1 13.5-ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 2 scoops Earth Echo Island Bliss
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh or bottled
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- chopped mango for topping
- unsweetened shredded coconut for topping
- In a blender or food processor, combine the pineapple, coconut milk, Earth Echo Island Bliss, lime juice, and ground ginger.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill a large jar with the chia seeds, followed by the blended mixture. Stir and shake well.
- Place a lid on the jar and put it into the refrigerator to set for at least one hour or up to two days.
- Once the chia pudding is thick and creamy, scoop it into a bowl and topped with chopped fresh mango and a sprinkle of shredded coconut.