Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
An easy, flavorful, nutrient-dense vegan cheesecake recipe made with Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss for golden milk flavor. Gluten-free.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It's a super easy, yet impressive dessert to make!
- Packed with nutrient dense ingredients, thanks to Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss.
- Rich, flavorful and decadent with the perfect balance of sweetness.
- Naturally vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free.
- No-bake for the win!
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss is an amazing superfood powder that is packed with powerful ingredients like turmeric root, amla fruit, ashwagandha, MCT oil powder and medicinal mushrooms. It is a powerhouse of nutrition, all wrapped up in one vibrant and tasty blend. This superfood powder can be mixed into hot or cold drinks, baked goods, savory dishes or no-bake treats like this vegan cheesecake! Bonus: Earth Echo is a fabulous eco-friendly company rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% of Golden Superfood Bliss today with code: YUM.
Cashews: Raw cashews are not only more nutritious than roasted cashews, they also result in a creamier cheesecake. Having said that, if you only have regular, unsalted cashews, they will work in a pinch. If you cannot eat cashews, hazelnuts or macadamia nuts work well, too.
Shredded coconut: This adds texture and flavor to the crust, as well as helps it hold together. If you do not have shredded coconut, you can use coconut flakes, coconut chips or dried fruit in its place.
Maple syrup: This natural vegan sweetener greatly complements the golden milk flavors in this cheesecake. However, feel free to use any liquid sweetener you prefer. Honey, agave nectar or a liquid sugar-free sweetener work well, too.
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss: This adds a classic golden milk flavor with the added bonus of nutrient dense superfood power!
Coconut oil: This helps the cheesecake and crust set, as well as contributes to the overall texture.
Cinnamon: A touch of cinnamon adds warmth to the crust as well as ties it in with the flavors in the cheesecake filling.
Coconut butter: Coconut butter adds remarkable creaminess to the filling. You can buy it or make your own coconut butter. If you do not have coconut butter, coconut cream can be used in its place if need be.
Vanilla extract: Vanilla greatly complements the other flavors in this cheesecake recipe. If you do not have vanilla, you can omit or replace it with almond extract instead.
Lemon juice: Lemon juice adds a touch of tanginess to the filling that is reminiscent of the cream cheese used in conventional cheesecake recipes.
Oat milk: Oat milk is a wonderful rich and creamy vegan milk that adds additional creaminess to this cheesecake. Having said that, any milk can be used in a pinch!
Be certain to let the cheesecake set and firm up properly in the freezer before slicing. After the initial freeze, the cheesecake will keep its form when stored in the freezer or the refrigerator.
More Delicious Gluten-Free Desserts
Vegan Golden Milk Cheesecake
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews soak in water overnight or in boiling water for at least 30 minutes, then drain
- ½ cup coconut butter also known as coconut manna
- ½ cup oat milk or other creamy plant-based milk
- ⅓ cup coconut oil refined or unrefined
- ¼ cup Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
- ¼ cup maple syrup or other liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice fresh or bottled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prepare the Crust
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cashews, coconut, maple syrup, coconut oil and cinnamon. Pulse the mixture until it holds together when pinched between your fingers. It's okay if there are a few chunks of cashew throughout - it adds nice texture!
- Press the crust mixture into a greased 6-8" round springform pan, then place it into the freezer while your prepare the cheesecake filling.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the soaked and drained cashews, coconut butter, milk, coconut oil, Golden Superfood Bliss, maple syrup, lemon juice and vanilla. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the pan from the freezer, then pour the filling over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula and tap the pan on the counter to ensure the filling settles nice and evenly and any air bubbles are removed.
- Pop the cheesecake into the freezer to set overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Remove, slice and enjoy!
- This cheesecake keeps well stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container for up to 10 days.