Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
Rich, creamy and delicious Salted Chocolate Chai Bliss Tahini Cups featuring Earth Echo Chai Bliss.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Super easy to make.
- Rich, creamy, indulgent.
- Big chocolate and chai flavor.
- Packed with healthful benefits thanks to Earth Echo Chai Bliss.
- Naturally vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss
Earth Echo is a wonderful company that makes a love for the planet and sustainable practices at the heart of everything they do. Earth Echo creates products rich in superfoods and health-boosting ingredients that taste amazing, too. Earth Echo Chai Bliss is a nourishing blend of antioxidant-rich spices, lion's mane mushrooms, L-Theanine, zinc and astragalus. All of which provide a healthy, clean energy boost and improved focus and mood. Apart from the nutritional benefits, Chai Bliss is truly the tastiest chai blend I've ever had - they have the spice blend down pat! Visit this link or use code MOON for 15% off today!
Earth Echo Chai Bliss: Earth Echo Chai Bliss has a perfectly balanced chai flavor with the bonus of added nutritional benefits. It pairs perfectly with the chocolate and tahini in this recipe.
Chocolate: This recipe works well with any chocolate chips or chunks you prefer. I like to use at least 80% dark chocolate, but semi-sweet, or even sugar-free or stevia-sweetened chips work, too.
Tahini: Choose a nice creamy tahini for best results. If oil separation has occurred in the tahini container, give it a good stir before incorporating into this recipe.
Coconut oil: Refined or virgin coconut oil works. This ingredient adds a nice texture to the cups.
Salt: Salt and chocolate are a match made in heaven and this recipe is no exception. I like to use flaked sea salt, but any coarse salt will do.
You can adjust the sweetness of this recipe based upon the chocolate you choose to use. Have a major sweet tooth? Use semi-sweet chocolate. Always have health in mind? Use 100% chocolate chips or stevia-sweetened chips.
Keep these cups stored in an airtight freezer-proof container or bags in the freezer. Remove from the freezer and let sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving and enjoying.
Earth Echo Chai Bliss can be found here.
They will keep in the freezer for up to 6 months.
More Delicious Recipes
Salted Chocolate Chai Bliss Tahini Cups
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler or saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate.
- Place a tablespoon of the melted chocolate into each muffin liner. Tap the bottom of the pan on the counter to encourage the chocolate to spread and fill each cup. Place the muffin tin into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, combine the tahini, Chai Bliss and melted coconut oil. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer, then fill each cup with a tablespoon of the Chai Bliss Mixture, followed by another tablespoon of melted chocolate. Use a toothpick to swirl the top of each cup, then dust with the salt. Place back into the freezer for at least ten minutes or until ready to eat.