This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
A smooth, creamy and delicious Rose Cacao Bliss Pudding Parfait, featuring Earth Echo's Cacao Bliss Superfood Blend. Naturally vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and plant-based. Bonus: grab a special coupon code below!
Rose coconut cream mingles with a super chocolate-y layer of pudding deliciousness, thanks to Earth Echo's amazing Cacao Bliss Superfood Blend! So, this dreamy dessert just might be one of my favorite creations ever. The layers of this parfait form a silky-smooth pudding reminiscent of your favorite childhood pudding cups, but with extra-level flavor and nutrient-dense ingredients. It's truly a lovely combination!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Super easy to make.
- Wholesome and nutrient-dense.
- The taste and texture are just like pudding!
- Packed with beautiful flavors.
- Really satisfies a sweet tooth, minus the sugar crash.
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, vegan, plant-based and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss Superfood Blend is a healthy and guilt-free way to satisfy your chocolate cravings, minus any harmful ingredients. It is 100% organic and suitable for a wide range of dietary preferences. Earth Echo is an eco-conscious company rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% off now with coupon code: YUM!
Cacao Bliss Ingredients:
- Raw Cacao
- Black Pepper
- MCT Powder
- Monk Fruit
- Coconut Nectar
- Himalayan Salt
Coconut Cream: Chilling the coconut cream is imperative in getting it to whip up nicely, so don't skip this step!
Banana: The riper the banana, the sweeter the pudding will be.
Maple Syrup: If need be, you can replace the maple syrup with any liquid or granulated sweetener of choice.
Can I make this parfait ahead of time or store it in the fridge?
Yes! You can prepare the rose coconut cream and cacao bliss layers ahead of time. Keep them stored, separately, in air tight containers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before assembling into a parfait.
Can you taste the avocado in this?
No. That's one magical thing about this recipe. The avocado lends a beautiful creaminess and really soaks up the Cacao Bliss, truly making it like a conventional chocolate pudding.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes You Might Like
Gluten-Free Strawberry Shortcake
Rose Cacao Bliss Pudding Parfait (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Cacao Bliss Pudding Layer
- 2 ripe avocados peeled, pitted and contents scooped out
- 1 ripe banana peeled
- ¼ cup plant based milk of choice we like to use oat milk
- 3 tablespoons Earth Echo Cacao Bliss Superfood Blend
Rose Coconut Cream Layer
- 1 15-ounce can coconut cream chilled in the fridge overnight
- 2 teaspoons rose water
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- culinary-grade dried rose petals for garnishing
- In a blender or food processor combine the avocados, banana, milk and Earth Echo Cacao Bliss. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chilled coconut cream, rose water, maple syrup and salt. Using a fork, whisk, hand mixer or immersion blender, vigorously mix until a whipped cream forms.
- In a small glass or jar, take turns alternating layers of cacao bliss pudding and rose coconut cream. Optionally, garnish with crushed dried rose petals before serving. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply