This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
These delicious No Bake Pumpkin Bars are reminiscent of fudgy brownies, with a hint of pumpkin spice. They have a rich chocolate flavor, and are topped with a silky smooth frosting, thanks to Earth Echo Cacao Bliss. Naturally vegan and gluten-free!
Where do I start with these bars? They are rich and fudgy like the most decadent of brownies, yet they are packed with nutrient-dense ingredients like Earth Echo Cacao Bliss for one guilt-free treat. Throw in a touch of pumpkin and pumpkin spice, and you have the perfect autumn pick-me-up! Enjoy.
- Super easy to make.
- Rich in chocolate, pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavors.
- Fudgy and decadent.
- Packed with nutrient-dense Cacao Bliss.
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, soy-free and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss Superfood Blend is a healthy and guilt-free way to satisfy your chocolate cravings, minus any harmful ingredients. It is 100% organic and suitable for a wide range of dietary preferences. Earth Echo is an eco-conscious company rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% off now with coupon code: YUM!
Step 1: Blend the bar ingredients together in a blender or food processor until your desired consistency is achieved (smooth or chunky!). Press into a parchment paper-lined 8×8 pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Step 2: While the bars are in the fridge, make the frosting. Combine the frosting ingredients in a mixing bowl, then whisk until smooth.
Step 3: Remove the bars from the fridge, then spread the frosting over the top. Place back into the fridge to chill for at least 15 minutes longer.
Step 4: Remove the bars from the fridge, slice, and enjoy! Keep stored in the refrigerator.
Be certain to chill the bars in-between steps as instructed in the recipe card (and after making!) for best results.
Can I replace the pumpkin with something else?
Yes. You can use applesauce, butternut squash puree or any fruit or vegetable puree you prefer!
How long can these sit at room temperature?
These bars maintain their shape and texture for about half an hour at room temperature. After that, they are still just as delicious, but much softer in nature. Pop them back into the fridge to maintain their shape and fudgy texture.
More Delicious Desserts
No Bake Pumpkin Bliss Bars
- 1/2 cup Earth Echo Cacao Bliss Superfood Blend
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or other liquid sweetener of choice
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the dates, walnuts, pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup Earth Echo Cacao Bliss and pumpkin spice. Blend until desired consistency is achieved (smooth or with a few chunks of walnuts and dates left throughout, as I like!).
- Using wet hands, press the mixture into the prepared pan in one even layer. Place into the refrigerator to chill for one hour.
- While the bars are chilling, prepare the frosting. In a mixing bowl, combine the 1/2 cup Earth Echo Cacao Bliss and coconut oil. Whisk until smooth. Add the maple syrup, then whisk again until smooth.
- When the bars have chilled for an hour, remove them from the fridge. Spread the frosting over the chilled bars in one even layer. Place them back into the fridge to set for 15 minutes longer.
- Slice, serve and enjoy! Keep the bars stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.