Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
Easy and delicious golden milk gummies made with Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss. Naturally vegan, gluten-free and gelatin-free.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It's an easy recipe with simple ingredients.
- Full of nutrient-dense superfoods thanks to Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss.
- Fun for kids and adults alike.
- Naturally vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss is an amazing superfood powder that is packed with powerful ingredients like turmeric root, amla fruit, ashwagandha, MCT oil powder and medicinal mushrooms. It is a powerhouse of nutrition, all wrapped up in one vibrant and tasty blend. This superfood powder can be mixed into hot or cold drinks, baked goods, savory dishes or no-bake treats like this vegan cheesecake! Bonus: Earth Echo is a fabulous eco-friendly company rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% of Golden Superfood Bliss today with code: YUM.
Oat milk: I find the natural creaminess of oat milk to greatly complement the golden milk flavors in this recipe, but feel free to use any conventional or plant-based milk you prefer. Water will work in a pinch, too!
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss: This adds all the golden milk flavor and nutritional benefits to this recipe.
Agar agar: Agar agar powder is used in this recipe as a replacement for the conventional choice of gelatin in gummy recipes. Agar agar powder is a vegan, seaweed-based natural thickener.
Maple syrup: This recipe has some natural sweetness thanks to the stevia in the Golden Superfood Bliss, but if you would like these gummies to be on the sweeter side, add a touch of maple syrup or any liquid sweetener you prefer.
These gummies keep best stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one week.
More Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss Recipes
Golden Milk Gummies (Gelatin Free)
- 1 cup oat milk or other milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons agar agar powder
- 1 scoop Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup optional
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the milk, agar agar, Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss and maple syrup (if using).
- Whisk over medium heat until well combined and beginning to thicken to syrup consistency, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and using a dropper bulb or carefully pouring, fill a silicone mold of your choice.
- Place the mold in the fridge to set and cool, about 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the gummies from the mold and enjoy!