Disclaimer: You will find affiliate links for the products I use and love on this blog. I will earn from any purchases you make from these links, but it is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
This easy, healthy and comforting Golden Bliss Potato Soup is brought to life with Earth Echo's Golden Superfood Bliss. Naturally vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and nut-free.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Quick and easy to make.
- Super flavorful.
- Packed with ultimate nutrient-dense ingredients and superfood power, thanks to Golden Superfood Bliss.
- Warm and comforting.
- Vegan, dairy-free, plant-based, gluten-free, soy-free and nut-free.
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss is a superfood powdered supplement that is packed with powerful ingredients like turmeric root, amla fruit, ashwagandha, MCT oil powder and medicinal mushrooms. It is a powerhouse of nutrition, all wrapped up in one delicious blend. This superfood powder can be mixed into hot or cold drinks, baked goods and delicious dishes like this potato soup! Furthermore, Earth Echo is a fabulous eco-friendly company, rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% of Golden Superfood Bliss today with code: YUM.
Step 1: Saute garlic, onion and ginger in avocado oil
Step 2: Add coconut milk, water and potatoes. Simmer.
Step 4: Serve and enjoy!
Can I omit the coconut milk?
Yes! You can use water or vegetable stock in its place, if you prefer. If not vegan, you can also use heavy cream.
Can I use something other than potatoes?
Yes! The base of this soup works well with sweet potatoes, butternut squash, cauliflower or a mixed veggie blend of any sort. You can also add some tofu for a protein punch.
Where can I buy Golden Superfood Bliss?
You buy Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss HERE. Use code: YUM for 15% off!
Can I use dried rosemary instead of fresh?
Yes. Use 1/4 teaspoon of dried rosemary instead of 1 teaspoon of fresh, if need be.
More Delicious Earth Echo Recipes
Golden Bliss Potato Soup (Vegan)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil if oil-free, just use water
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 one-inch knob fresh ginger root minced or grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced or grated
- 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 13.5-ounce can water fill the coconut milk can with water
- 2 russet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- sea salt or pink salt to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat add the oil, onion, ginger and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, can of water and potatoes. Turn the heat to high and bring to a boil. Put a lid on, reduce the heat to a simmer (medium-low). Simmer for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Turn off the heat. Add the Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss, lemon juice and rosemary. Stir well.
- Salt to taste, serve and enjoy!