Where are my potato lovers? Everything from air fryer and Instant Pot recipes to cozy soups, salads, and curries can be found in this creative collection of 65+ Vegan Potato Recipes! All recipes are gluten-free and vegetarian as well.
All my life, I've been a sucker for potatoes. They are filling and versatile—what's not to love? They can take on such a wide variety of flavors and textures, too! So, I figured it was high time I gathered together some delicious vegan potato recipes for us all to marvel in. You can find everything from highly creative recipes like snowmen (yes, snowmen!) and vegan deviled eggs to classics like Zuppa Toscana, potato wedges, potato salad, and much, much more. Enjoy!
65+ Vegan Potato Recipes
If you enjoyed this collection of Vegan Potato Recipes, please share this post on social media to show support for the wonderful bloggers featured here. Thank you!
You Might Also Like
65+ Vegan Potato Recipes: Potato Soup & More!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 1 carrot sliced
- 8 Russet potatoes peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 cups vegetable broth or water
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- Sea salt
- Sliced scallions (green onions) for garnish
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine the oil, onion, and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery, carrot, potatoes, vegetable broth, thyme, garlic powder, and pepper. Turn the heat to high and bring to a boil, then cover and reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Stir in the coconut milk, and add salt to taste. Optionally, you can blend the soup with an immersion blender for a smoother consistency.
- Garnish with sliced scallions before serving.
Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Instructions
- Use the sauté function to sauté the oil, onion, and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients aside from coconut milk and salt.
- Set the pressure cooker to manual high pressure for 11 minutes.
- Quick release pressure, stir in the coconut milk, and salt to taste. Optionally garnish with scallions before serving.