These slow cooker roasted potatoes make for one super easy Crockpot recipe! The perfect potato side dish is within reach!
❤️ Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It really doesn’t get much easier than this when it comes to a perfect side dish!
- You can enjoy these Crockpot potatoes as is or customize them to suit your tastes.
- They make a great everyday side dish or an excellent side for holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- The flavor is really satisfying.
- Crock pot potatoes are naturally vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and nut-free.
♨️ What You Will Need To Make This Recipe
🧂 Ingredients and Substitutes
Russet potatoes: I think Russet potatoes are the ultimate slow-cooking potato, but you can replace them with red potatoes, gold potatoes, fingerling potatoes, or any potato you prefer with similar results
Spices: I really love the combo of paprika, garlic, and oregano, but if you aren’t a fan, feel free to omit or replace any of them.
Oil: Olive oil and avocado oil taste best with these potatoes, but feel free to use what you have on hand.
🔪 How-to Make
🍽️ Serving Ideas
- Top with fresh herbs like rosemary, dill, thyme, or basil before serving.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese for a few minutes before turning off the slow cooker.
- For a bit of indulgence, top with a pat of butter a few minutes before turning off the slow cooker.
- Top with freshly chopped chives or green onions before serving.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.
- Serve with a good hot sauce.
- Serve with a dipping sauce like garlic aioli sauce or romesco sauce.
- Serve alongside main courses like vegan meatloaf, air fryer falafel, or stuffed acorn squash.
❓ Frequently Asked Questions
No. Potatoes maintain their structure rather well in a slow cooker.
Yes. Slow-cooked potatoes make excellent leftovers and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week and reheated in a slow cooker or on the stovetop until warm.
🥔 More Delicious Potato Ideas
Slow Cooker Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 5 russet potatoes cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the potatoes, oil, garlic powder, paprika, oregano and salt into the slow cooker. Toss to coat.
- Slow cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours, or until the potatoes are tender and golden.