This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
This easy and delicious gluten-free apple crisp recipe is made all the more delicious with the addition of Naturacentric Vanilla Cinnamon Infused Raw Honey. No extra spices needed — all the flavor comes from this delicious honey! Gluten-free and refined sugar-free, with a dairy-free option.
We’re real suckers for apple desserts here in our family and this Gluten-Free Honey Apple Crisp is no exception. Naturacentric Vanilla Cinnamon Infused Honey adds all the warmth and sweetness you need to make this crisp come alive. I cannot wait for you to give it a go for yourself!
- Easy to make.
- Packed with warm and comforting flavors.
- Perfectly soft and flavorful filling with a delightfully crisp topping.
- Naturally gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, egg-free, refined sugar-free, with a dairy-free option.
That Delicious Honey
Naturacentric is woman-owned and operated business that sells delicious infused raw honeys, herbal teas, handcrafted soaps and more. Naturacentric is a zero-waste company that is inspired by nature and equally mindful of environmental impacts. I highly suggest you give their site a visit and try their wonderful products for yourself! I can attest to every product being top-notch. Use code: MOONANDSPOON for 20% off.
How-to Make | Step-by-Step
Can I make this apple crisp dairy-free?
Yes! You can use any dairy-free or plant-based butter in place of conventional butter.
How long will this store?
This apple crisp will keep lightly covered at room temperature for about 24 hours. Any longer, I would suggest refrigerating it for up to one week. To reheat, place into a 350F oven and cook for 10 minutes, or until warmed throughout.
How do I serve gluten-free honey apple crisp?
This dessert is absolutely delicious on its own, served alongside vanilla ice cream or yogurt or drizzled with extra honey on top.
More Delicious Recipes
Gluten-Free Honey Apple Crisp Recipe
- 8 apples of choice – cored, peeled and chopped we like Granny Smith
- 2 tablespoons Naturacentric Vanilla Cinnamon Infused Honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice about half a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a round or square baking dish (8-12"), add the apples, lemon juice and 2 the tablespoons of honey. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, oats and salt. Mix well.
- Add the cold cubed butter. Using your hands, mix and squeeze the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the 1/2 cup of honey. Mix well.
- Evenly disperse the crisp topping over the apples in the baking dish.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until the topping is crisp and golden and the filling is bubbling.