This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
This easy and delicious gluten-free apple crisp recipe is made all the more delicious with the addition of Naturacentric Vanilla Cinnamon Infused Raw Honey. No extra spices needed — all the flavor comes from this delicious honey! Gluten-free and refined sugar-free, with a dairy-free option.
We're real suckers for apple desserts here in our family and this Gluten-Free Honey Apple Crisp is no exception. Naturacentric Vanilla Cinnamon Infused Honey adds all the warmth and sweetness you need to make this crisp come alive. I cannot wait for you to give it a go for yourself!
- Easy to make.
- Packed with warm and comforting flavors.
- Perfectly soft and flavorful filling with a delightfully crisp topping.
- Naturally gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, egg-free, refined sugar-free, with a dairy-free option.
That Delicious Honey
Naturacentric is woman-owned and operated business that sells delicious infused raw honeys, herbal teas, handcrafted soaps and more. Naturacentric is a zero-waste company that is inspired by nature and equally mindful of environmental impacts. I highly suggest you give their site a visit and try their wonderful products for yourself! I can attest to every product being top-notch. Use code: MOONANDSPOON for 20% off.
How-to Make | Step-by-Step
Can I make this apple crisp dairy-free?
Yes! You can use any dairy-free or plant-based butter in place of conventional butter.
How long will this store?
This apple crisp will keep lightly covered at room temperature for about 24 hours. Any longer, I would suggest refrigerating it for up to one week. To reheat, place into a 350F oven and cook for 10 minutes, or until warmed throughout.
How do I serve gluten-free honey apple crisp?
This dessert is absolutely delicious on its own, served alongside vanilla ice cream or yogurt or drizzled with extra honey on top.
More Delicious Honey Recipes
Gluten-Free Honey Apple Crisp Recipe
- 8 apples of choice - cored, peeled and chopped we like Granny Smith
- 2 tablespoons Naturacentric Vanilla Cinnamon Infused Honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice about half a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a round or square baking dish (8-12"), add the apples, lemon juice and 2 the tablespoons of honey. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, oats and salt. Mix well.
- Add the cold cubed butter. Using your hands, mix and squeeze the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the 1/2 cup of honey. Mix well.
- Evenly disperse the crisp topping over the apples in the baking dish.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until the topping is crisp and golden and the filling is bubbling.