Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income through affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
A silky smooth honey filling encapsulated in dark chocolate makes for one divinely sweet 2-ingredient treat!
I seldom go a day without some form of chocolate. For what is a day without chocolate?! I thought it would be fun to jazz it up a bit by throwing Naturacentric's Infused Honey into the mix with these smooth, rich chocolates with silky red hibiscus centers. The result? Supremely delicious chocolatey goodness!
- Super easy to make.
- Insanely delicious.
- Silky and smooth.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, nut-free and soy-free.
FAQ — Tips, Tricks, Storage and Substitutions
More Honey-Filled Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips of choice at least 70% as the honey adds its own sweetness!
- 1/2 cup Naturacentric Hibiscus Honey approximately
- Fill a large pot with water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Place chocolate chips in a large heat-proof mixing bowl. Place the bowl on top of the pot of boiling water. Mix the chocolate chips with a spatula until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Turn off the heat but keep the pot on the burner.
- Using a small spoon or brush, coat the bottoms and sides of each chocolate mold with melted chocolate. Place into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mold from the freezer. Using a spoon, fill each chocolate mold with a dollop of honey.
- Top each dollop of honey with a spoonful of melted chocolate, ensuring you've completed covered the honey and filled each mold.
- Place back into the freezer for 10 more minutes to allow to set.
- Pop each chocolate out of the mold and enjoy! Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for up to one week.