This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
A silky smooth honey filling encapsulated in dark chocolate makes for one divinely sweet 2-ingredient treat!
I seldom go a day without some form of chocolate. For what is a day without chocolate?! I thought it would be fun to jazz it up a bit by throwing Naturacentric’s Infused Honey into the mix with these smooth, rich chocolates with silky red hibiscus centers. The result? Supremely delicious chocolatey goodness!
- Super easy to make.
- Insanely delicious.
- Silky and smooth.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, nut-free and soy-free.
FAQ — Tips, Tricks, Storage and Substitutions
More Honey-Filled Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips of choice at least 70% as the honey adds its own sweetness!
- 1/2 cup Naturacentric Hibiscus Honey approximately
- Fill a large pot with water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Place chocolate chips in a large heat-proof mixing bowl. Place the bowl on top of the pot of boiling water. Mix the chocolate chips with a spatula until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Turn off the heat but keep the pot on the burner.
- Using a small spoon or brush, coat the bottoms and sides of each chocolate mold with melted chocolate. Place into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mold from the freezer. Using a spoon, fill each chocolate mold with a dollop of honey.
- Top each dollop of honey with a spoonful of melted chocolate, ensuring you've completed covered the honey and filled each mold.
- Place back into the freezer for 10 more minutes to allow to set.
- Pop each chocolate out of the mold and enjoy! Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for up to one week.