This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
Super easy, healthy and delicious Gluten-Free No-Bake Thumbprint Cookies featuring Naturacentric’s infused honey. This delightfully chewy raw cookie base is made with a blend of oats, coconut flour and cashews, sweetened with dates and topped with Naturacentric’s Hibiscus and Elderberry Infused Honeys for a most nutritious and indulgent treat!
I love having good, healthy, easy treats on hand to grab when my sweet tooth strikes, and these No-Bake Thumbprint Cookies with Naturacentric’s amazing infused honeys fit the bill and then some! These chewy little bites make the perfect vehicle for enjoying the liquid gold that is honey in a fun and enjoyable way that also preserves the nutritional properties of the ingredients used.
- 🍯 Naturacentric Honey
- 🍪 No-Bake Cookies
- 🥣 What Ingredients are Needed to Make No-Bake Thumbprint Cookies?
- 🔪 How to Make Healthy Honey Cookies - Step by Step
- 📖 Common Recipe Questions - Gluten-Free Thumbprint Cookies
- 💭 Top Tips for Making No-Bake Cookies
- 📋 More Vegan Gluten-Free No-Bake Recipes
- 🥣 More Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- 📖 Recipe
🍯 Naturacentric Honey
Naturacentric is a lovely little company founded by Natalie Meneses of Turlock, California. Naturacentric offers a variery of unique, plant-based infused honey including Elderberry and HIbiscus (used in this recipe), and fun varieties such as Pumpkin Spice, Coffee and CBD infused honey. Naturacentric also offers a variety of magical tea blends, as well as natural, cruelty-free soaps, and more! One of the things I most love about Naturacentric is their commitment to being a zero waste company. Naturacentric uses eco-friendly, sustainable packaging in all of their products, and donates 10% of all earned proceeds to environmentally conscious non-profit organizations.
🍪 No-Bake Cookies
These Vegan Gluten-Free No-Bake Thumbprint Cookies with Honey are:
- Super easy to make.
- Delightfully hearty and chewy.
- Packed with healthy, wholesome ingredients + the amazing anti-bacterial properties of raw honey.
- Gluten-free, raw, refined sugar-free, soy-free, and dairy-free.
🥣 What Ingredients are Needed to Make No-Bake Thumbprint Cookies?
- Rolled oats (certified gluten-free is necessary).
- Coconut flour.
- Raw cashews.
- Pitted Medjool dates.
- Plant-based milk.
- Naturacentric’s infused honey.
- Salt and cardamom.
Note: Please see the full recipe card towards the bottom of this post for all ingredients and measurements.
🔪 How to Make Healthy Honey Cookies - Step by Step
- Grind oats in a food processor or high speed blender until a coarse flour forms.
2. Add dates.
3. Add coconut flour, salt and cardamom.
4. Add raw cashews and milk.
5. Blend until a thick, uniform dough forms.
6. Grab and roll portions of dough into golf ball-sized rounds.
7. Press your thumb into the center of each dough round until a deep indentation forms.
8. Fill each indentation with honey.
📖 Common Recipe Questions - Gluten-Free Thumbprint Cookies
- I’m on a nut-free diet, can I use something other than cashews?
Yes, you can use 6 tablespoons of sunflower seeds or 1/2 cup (111 grams) tahini as suitable alternatives.
- Can I replace the dates with another sweetener?
To really highlight the honey in this recipe, I do not recommend replacing dates with liquid or granulated sweeteners, however, you can replace dates with any dried fruit of your choosing. Raisins, cranberries and plums work really well in this recipe!
- Where can I find Naturacentric’s infused honey?
You can find the infused honey used in this recipe in Naturacentric’s online shop.
💭 Top Tips for Making No-Bake Cookies
- Keep it Coconut
Due to the unique nature of coconut flour, I do not recommend you replace it with another flour.
- Serving + Storing
These thumprint cookies taste best topped with honey right before serving, but the cookie batter or plain thumbprint cookies can be stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve. These cookies keep best in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container for up to one week. If freezing be certain to pull out 15 minutes before serving.
📋 More Vegan Gluten-Free No-Bake Recipes
🥣 More Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Healthy Honey No Bake Thumbprint Cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons raw cashews
- 1/4 cup pitted Medjool dates packed
- 3/4 cup milk of choice I like to use unsweetened almond
- pinch of sea salt or pink salt
- pinch of ground cardamom
- Naturacentric's infused honey of choice
- In food processor or high-speed blender pulse oats until a coarse flour forms.
- Add coconut flour, cashews, dates, milk, salt and cardamom.
- Blend on high, scraping down sides as needed, until a thick uniform dough forms.
- Grab golf ball-sized portions of dough, roll into balls, then press your thumb into the center until the dough flattens and a deep indentation forms in the center.
- Optionally, freeze the cookies at this stage for 10 minutes for a chewier, fudgier texture or continue on to next step.
- Fill the center of each thumbprint cookie with a dollop of raw infused honey before serving and enjoying!