These deliciously divine Salted Ginger Almond Butter Cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free, free of refined sugars, and flour-free! These super chewy and flavorful cookies require only 5 simple ingredients to make.
I’ve recently fallen in love with this Rose Salt . . .
These cookies are heavenly. So simple and easy to make, yet so complex in flavor and texture. They are a new favorite around here!
- Decadent & indulgent.
- Super chewy and ooey gooey with a most satisfying ‘bite’.
- Made with only five ingredients.
- Ridiculously flavorful.
- Salty, sweet, nutty, with a hint of ginger spice.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and flour-free.
- Healthy guilt-free treats with a wonderful aroma and taste!
I’m a big fan of these if you can’t tell, and baking something without the use of flour still inspires a bit of magic in the kitchen for me as well! I hope these deliciously chewy cookies do the same for you!
Top Tips for Making Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
- Use coconut sugar!
I do recommend using maple syrup or honey in place of coconut sugar in this particular recipe.
- Refrigerate the dough!
For best results, do not skip the refrigeration step! If you skip it, they may flatten and spread and not be so thick and chewy. 🙂
- Use natural almond butter!
I recommend using almond butter with minimal ingredients and no added oils or sugars for best results.
Common Recipe Questions
- Can I make these with peanut butter instead?
Yes! You can use any nut or seed butter in place of the almond butter in this recipe.
- Can these be made sugar-free?
Yes. I recommend using a granulated sugar-free sweetener like this one from Lakanto.
- Can I omit the egg and make these almond butter cookies vegan?
I have not tested it, but I do think a flax egg would work well in this recipe. If you try it, I would love to hear about it in the comments!
More Gluten Free Cookie Recipes
- 3/4 cup chunky or smooth almond butter (I use chunky)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon rose, pink himalayan, or sea salt (+ extra for topping)
- 1 egg
approx. 1 dozen cookies | 2 cookies:
Fat: 3 g