Disclaimer: You will find affiliate links for the products I use and love on this blog. I will earn from any purchases you make from these links, but it is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
Easy, healthy, and delicious gluten-free & vegan No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies with a Peanut Butter Coconut Flour Glaze. These flavorful cookies will satisfy your sweet cravings without the use of refined sugar and provide the perfect energy boost any time of day!
These energy boosting no-bake protein cookies could not be easier or more satisfying to throw together and enjoy .
I only recently jumped on the protein powder wagon when I was given an opportunity to try Manitoba Harvest's new Hemp Yeah! Protein Powder. I was amazed at the versatility of using it in recipes. It works amazingly well as a no-bake 'flour' in recipes!
And these cookies? So ridiculously easy, healthy, and TASTY!
Why You'll Love These Cookies
- Simple, easy to make.
- Bursting with chocolate peanut butter flavor.
- Packed with protein and fiber.
- Free of refined sugars.
- Sweet, but not too sweet.
- Gluten-free, vegan.
- Make a perfect energy boosting healthy treat!
- Chocolate protein powder.
- Maple syrup.
- Peanut butter.
- Milk of choice.
- Coconut flour.
- For the optional glaze: milk, peanut butter, coconut flour.
I will be making these little cookies again, and again, as I found them a wonderful thing to grab from the fridge when hunger strikes and you need something quickly! They also satisfy sweet cravings without any of the guilt! I look forward to hearing some feedback from you, too, my lovely readers!
More Delicious Cookie Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest's "tried it" feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I'll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup chocolate plant based protein powder
- 1/4 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3-4 3-4 plant based milk I use almond
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Peanut Butter Coconut Flour Glaze (Optional)
Peanut Butter Coconut Flour Glaze (Optional)
- 3-4 3-4 plant based milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- In a large mixing bowl combine protein powder, peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut flour. Mix until well combined.
- Slowly add in milk, starting with 3 tablespoons and adding one more tablespoon if consistency is too dry. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Using your hands, grab golf ball sized portions of cookie dough. Shape into a smooth ball and then flatten into a cookie shape using the palms of your hands. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine peanut butter glaze ingredients, starting with 3 tablespoons of milk and adding more if needed. Mix until smooth. Place glaze into a ziploc (snip corner off) or piping bag and drizzle over cookies.
- Keep cookies in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.