Disclaimer: You will find affiliate links for the products I use and love on this blog. I will earn from any purchases you make from these links, but it is at no extra cost to you. I appreciate your support!
This post is sponsored by Naturacentric. All opinions expressed are my own.
Caramel Apples with a twist! Think tart green apples enveloped in a silky honey caramel packed with pumpkin spice goodness. Gluten-free and dairy-free.
We go through several pounds of apples a week (hello kiddos!) so I was super excited to play around and create an 'autumn-themed' apple treat. These healthier candied apples are sweet, but not too sweet, and have a that beautiful rich, buttery taste thanks to the coconut cream. They are a win all-around!
Honey Caramel Apples
- Simple, fun and easy to make.
- Packed with pumpkin spice flavor and healthy ingredients.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free and refined sugar-free.
FAQ — Tips, Tricks, Storage and Substitutions
More Apple Recipes
If you try this recipe please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, share this post, use Pinterest’s “tried it” feature, or take a photo, & tag me on Instagram and I’ll share it! Thank you so much! <3
Honey Caramel Apples
- Wash and dry apples. Push a candy apple stick, popsicle stick, skewer or chopstick into the center of each apple where the stem is.
- If you like your candied apples on the cold side, refrigerate them while you prepare the caramel, otherwise set them aside.
- In a sauce pan over high heat combine coconut cream and honey. Stir well to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stirring frequently, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer while stirring frequently for 15 minutes or until the mixture has reduced and starts to pull away from the sides of the pot when you stir. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Dip the prepared apples one by one into the honey caramel, coating the apples as much or as little as you prefer. Set the dipped apples onto parchment or wax paper until ready to serve. Enjoy!