This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
This creamy and fruity spicy golden milk mango smoothie has big golden milk flavor, with a touch of spice. Made with Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- This is a super quick and easy smoothie recipe.
- This smoothie has fruity mango flavors, warming golden milk flavors, plus a hit of spicy cayenne. It is deliciously complex!
- Thanks to Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss, you get a nice dose of nutrition and superfood power.
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, nut-free, and soy-free.
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss is a superfood powdered supplement that is packed with powerful ingredients like turmeric root, amla fruit, ashwagandha, MCT oil powder, and medicinal mushrooms. It is a powerhouse of nutrition, all wrapped up in one delicious blend. This superfood powder can be mixed into hot or cold drinks, baked goods, and even savory dishes like soup! Furthermore, Earth Echo is a fabulous eco-friendly company, rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% off Golden Superfood Bliss today with code: YUM.
Ingredients and Substitutes
Banana: A frozen banana adds an ice cream-like texture to this smoothie.
Mango: You can use pre-frozen mango chunks or simply freeze some chopped mango prior to making this recipe. This adds all of that nice tropical, fruity flavor!
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss: Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss not only adds all of the classic golden milk flavors thanks to ingredients like turmeric, black pepper, ginger, cinnamon, and cardamom, but also additional nutritional benefits thanks to additional ingredients like ashwagandha and medicinal mushrooms.
Milk: I use to use oat milk for its lovely creaminess, but feel free to use any other plant-based milk like almond milk or coconut milk, or even conventional milk you prefer.
Cayenne: Ground cayenne adds all of the spiciness to this spicy smoothie recipe and works really well with the mango, in particular.
How to Make Golden Milk Mango Smoothie
- Simply combine all of the ingredients in a blender, blend, and enjoy!
You can make this a spicy protein smoothie by simply adding a scoop of your favorite protein powder or even a spoonful of chia seeds or hemp seeds.
More Delicious Earth Echo Recipes
Spicy Golden Milk Mango Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 scoop Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss
- ½ cup oat milk or any milk of choice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- In a blender, combine the banana, mango, Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss, milk and cayenne.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.