This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
Easy, healthy, and tasty golden milk bites made with Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss. Naturally gluten-free and vegan.
❤️ Why You Will Love This Recipe
- This is a super simple and easy-to-make recipe.
- These little golden milk bites work well as a quick grab-and-go breakfast, snack, or late-night treat.
- Thanks to Earth Echo’s Golden Superfood Bliss, these bites are not only packed with nutrient-rich superfoods but relaxing and stress-relieving ingredients like ashwagandha as well.
- Naturally plant-based, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free.
💛 Earth Echo Superfood Golden Bliss
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss is a wonderful superfood powder that is packed with beneficial ingredients like turmeric root, amla fruit, ashwagandha, MCT oil powder, and medicinal mushrooms. It is a powerhouse of nutrition, all wrapped up in one vibrant and delicious blend. This superfood powder can be mixed into hot or cold drinks, baked goods, savory dishes, or no-bake treats like these golden milk bites! Bonus: Earth Echo is a fabulous eco-friendly company rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% of Golden Superfood Bliss today with code: YUM.
🍫 Ingredients and Substitutes
Cashew butter: Cashew butter is rather neutral in flavor, making it an excellent choice for these bites, but any nut or seed butter will work. Just keep in mind that the kind you choose can impact the flavor profile.
Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss: Earth Echo Golden Superfood Bliss adds all of the delicious golden milk flavors to these bites, as well as some nutritional power.
Maple syrup: Maple syrup adds sweetness and creates a dessert-like bite. If you do not want to use maple syrup, you can use agave syrup or honey instead.
Salt: A pinch of salt goes into these bites, as well as an optional sprinkling on top for serving.
Almond flour: Almond flour is a great protein-rich gluten-free flour that adds both flavor, texture, and body to this recipe. I do not recommend replacing it with any other flour. You can make your own almond flour by blending whole or blanched almonds until a fine powder forms.
Chocolate chips: You can melt any chocolate you prefer for drizzling over these bites. I like to use vegan dark chocolate chips.
Coconut oil: A touch of coconut oil added to the chocolate creates a nice crunchy shell when the chocolate cools and sets on these bites. While nice, it is an optional ingredient.
🥣 How to Make Golden Milk Bites
- Mix the golden milk bite ingredients.
- Melt some chocolate.
- Remove the batter from the freezer, roll it into 12 balls, then drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with salt.
- Enjoy them right away or store them for later!
💭 Top Tip
Keep these bites stored in the freezer for a firmer, fudge-like bite or in the refrigerator for a softer, cake-like bite.
🥄 More Delicious Earth Echo Recipes
Golden Milk Bites
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cashew butter, maple syrup, Golden Superfood Bliss, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the almond flour, then gently fold it in until it's fully incorporated.
- Place the bowl in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Melt until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the mixing bowl from the freezer, then taking rounded tablespoons of the mixture, roll it into 12 balls.
- Drizzle the golden milk bites with melted chocolate and then optionally sprinkle with salt.
- Enjoy right away or keep them stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 10 days.