This post is sponsored by Earth Echo. All opinions expressed are my own.
Easy chocolate sunflower butter bliss bites make for a quick and flavorful healthy treat for any time of day. Made with Earth Echo Cacao Bliss and naturally gluten-free and vegan.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- It doesn’t get much quicker or easier than this recipe!
- These bites work well as a breakfast, snack, or healthy dessert.
- This recipe is not only naturally high in protein and fiber but also a variety of nutrients and superfood power, thanks to Earth Echo Cacao Bliss.
- Naturally gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, and refined sugar-free.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss Superfood Blend is a healthy and guilt-free way to satisfy your chocolate cravings, minus any harmful ingredients. Earth Echo products are 100% organic and suitable for a wide range of dietary preferences. Earth Echo is also an eco-conscious company rooted in sustainable practices. Get 15% off Cacao Bliss now with coupon code: YUM!
Ingredients and Substitutes
Sunflower butter: You can make your own sunflower butter or use store-bought for this recipe. While the sunbutter flavors work really well in conjunction with the other ingredients, it can be replaced with any nut or seed butter of your choosing with similar results.
Earth Echo Cacao Bliss: Earth Echo Cacao Bliss adds the delicious chocolate flavor to this recipe thanks to high-quality cacao powder, with the addition of extra nutritional power due to lucuma, mesquite, MCT powder, and more.
Chia seeds: Chia seeds add extra protein, fiber, and healthy fats. You can replace it with ground flaxseed if you prefer.
Maple syrup: A touch of sweetness ties it all together, but if you are on a sugar-free diet, you can omit it. Alternatively, you can use raw honey if not vegan or any liquid sweetener of your choosing.
Ground cinnamon: A pinch of cinnamon adds some natural sweetness, and flavor and works well with the other flavors in this recipe.
These bites keep well stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 48 hours, 1 week in the refrigerator, and 3 months in the freezer.
More Delicious Earth Echo Recipes
Chocolate Sunflower Butter Bliss Bites
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sunflower butter, Cacao Bliss, maple syrup, chia seeds and ground cinnamon.
- Mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Take tablespoon portions of the bliss bite batter into your hands and roll into balls.
- Enjoy right away or keep stored in the refrigerator for up to one week!